- Join over 600 members whose representatives actively participate in chamber activities.
- Attend events throughout the year at discounted member rates, including monthly Business Insider Breakfasts, Business After Hours, Annual Business EXPO, Annual Awards Banquet and much, much more!
Please contact the chamber for more detailed information on these benefits.
- Member Business Referrals
- Event Sponsorship
- Your business will be listed in our Membership Directory and accessible either alphabetically or via specific keywords related to your business activities.
- Affordable and effective website (Home Page and Membership Directory) advertising opportunities.
- Welcome Newcomers Kit
- Mailing Lists & Labels
- Monthly Newsletter Advertising
- Capital Area Map Advertising
- Capital Area Guide, Membership Directory and www.augustamaine.com website - FREE exposure thousands of potential customers through internet exposure, vacation and relocation information mailings
Information Products & Services
- Monthly Newsletter
- Data Resource center (demographic/employment data)
- Capital Area Map
- Capital Area Guide and Membership Directory
- Local Calendar of Events
Local & State Government Advocacy
- A link with Capital Area Legislators and their staff
- Legislative Action... Chamber works on issues that affect business on the local, state and national levels
- Legislative Issues Breakfasts
- Candidate Forums
- The Chamber works with government to improve business opportunities
Programs & Services
- Annual Awards Program honoring excellence, leadership and service
- Annual Business EXPO
- Business After Hours Receptions
- Business Insider Breakfast
- Kennebec Leadership Institute - the oldest leadership training institute in the State of Maine
- Information Services
- Education/Junior Achievement
- Economic Development Committee
- Human Resources Committee
- KV Chamber Women's Network
- Kennebec Leadership Institute (KLI) Advisory Committee
- Membership Committee
- EXPO Committee
- Whatever Family Festival Committee