Residents, businesses, and visitors of the 23 Kennebec Valley communities look to the KV Chamber for answers. Our members get exclusive referrals, free promotion, networking opportunities, professional growth activities, and opportunities to sponsor popular community events. Your membership dollars will stay local - developing the region that you live in, work in, and love.
- Join over 700 members whose representatives actively participate in chamber activities.
- Attend events throughout the year at discounted member rates, including monthly Business Insider Breakfasts, Business After Hours, Annual Business EXPO, Annual Awards Banquet and much, much more!
Please contact the chamber for more detailed information on these benefits.
- Member Business Referrals
- Event Sponsorship
- Your business will be listed in our Membership Directory and accessible either alphabetically or via specific keywords related to your business activities.
- Affordable and effective website (Home Page and Membership Directory) advertising opportunities.
- Welcome Newcomers Kit
- Mailing Lists & Labels
- Monthly Newsletter Advertising
- Capital Area Map Advertising
- Capital Area Guide, Membership Directory and www.KennebecValleyChamber.com website - FREE exposure thousands of potential customers through internet exposure, vacation and relocation information mailings
Information Products & Services
- Monthly Newsletter
- Data Resource Center (demographic/employment data)
- Capital Area Map
- Capital Area Guide and Membership Directory
- Local Calendar of Events
Local & State Government Advocacy
- A link with Capital Area Legislators and their staff
- Legislative Action... Chamber works on issues that affect business on the local, state and national levels
- Legislative Issues Breakfasts
- Candidate Forums
- The Chamber works with local government to improve business opportunities
Programs & Services
- The Kenney Awards
- Business EXPO
- Brown Bag Seminars
- Business After Hours
- Business Insider Breakfasts
- Information Services
- Small Business Resource Team
- Economic Development
- KV Chamber Women's Network
- Kennebec Leadership Institute (KLI)
- Whatever Family Festival
If you are interested in learning more about joining the Kennebec Valley Chamber, please email .
Hear from our members:
It has been a real pleasure getting more involved with the Chamber. I would like to personally thank you and your team for continuing to provide opportunities for us to connect with other businesses. Most importantly, I want to thank you for providing the leadership for raising expectations as to what is possible for Central Maine. It is your vision that will ultimately determine what our community will look like in the future. Your leadership, will help guide all of us to do our part in making this a more vibrant and engaged community; one that makes the capitol area a great place to live, work and play, especially for our younger residents. - John Wiggin, Executive Director, Snow Pond Center for the Arts