Assistant Store Manager
Day’s Jewelers is seeking the ideal candidate to join our Augusta Management Team!
Do you enjoy making people happy? Do you have an appreciation for beauty and quality? Are you flexible & creative?
If you are looking for growth, development and appreciation...
If you’re ready to be a long term, important part of a respected, quality focused organization,
WE have the PERFECT opportunity for you!
- Two years of successful retail management experience.
- Proven experience successfully exceeding productivity expectations.
- Outgoing personality who enjoys being involved in the community.
Demonstrated success in the following skill sets:
- Leadership and developmental training.
- Communication and team building.
- Time management and organizational.
- Intuitive and innovative management.
- Facilitation and group management.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by providing a guest friendly environment.
- Promote jewelry and gift sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
- Act as a strategic partner in the store management team; supervise employees when delegated, introduce ideas for business improvement, openly communicate, participate in planning and implementation of store projects and events.
Assist Store Manager in the following objectives:
- Achieve Key Performance Indicator (KPI) goals monthly.
- Develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Recruit, Interview, and hire employees according to Hiring Procedures.
- Control Inventory, expenses and payroll.
- Direct and monitor training and development for all store personnel.
Day’s Jewelers is a New England based, family owned, jewelry retailer committed to building a company that stands the test of time. We feel achieving this relies on providing our guests with the finest quality products and a guest experience that exceeds their expectations. Choosing the best team members is vital to our mission.
Day's Jewelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer